The Bronx Dance Fund: Overview
The Bronx Dance Fund (BDF) seeks to nurture the development of artists and organizations that comprise the field of dance in the Bronx. To achieve this goal, the Bronx Dance Fund (BDF) will support individual Bronx-based dancers, choreographers, and dance companies with grants of up to $7,500 for general operating or project-based support, including capacity building, training, professional development, and/or production. BDF will prioritize talented early career dance artists, and BIPOC led organizations.
Questions? Contact the Bronx Dance Fund at email@example.com
The BDF is open to Bronx-based individual dancers, choreographers and unincorporated dance groups (ensembles or collectives) practicing in the field of dance, along with Bronx-based incorporated dance organizations whose annual operating budgets of up to $250,000. Unincorporated groups must have one member apply as an individual applicant; only one member may apply on behalf of the group. Productions must take place in New York City, but are not required to take place in the Bronx..
· Individual artists or one member of an unincorporated group (ensembles or collectives) must:
- be residents of Bronx County,
- be 18 years of age or older.
· Incorporated organizations must:
- be based in the Bronx with a Bronx address,
- have been incorporated for at least one year,
- show proof of non-profit status,
- have an active board of directors,
- have an annual budget of $250,000 or less.
For more information see complete guidelines available here: www.bronxarts.org/grants/bronx-dance-fund